Monday 25 February 2013

Mr Zinc Miniature Madness - Hellbrute


Hello!
Mr Zinc Miniature Madness is more or less a title I will be giving for all of my posts with my finished miniatures, while they aren't as good as those done by Decay i'm still quite proud of them, also our styles are very diffrent so you won't be bored by too much of the same.

Anyway on to the main dish - the Hellbrute
Quite a miniture if you ask me, comes from new Dark Vengance Starter Set for Warhammer 40K. Very detailed and gives a LOT of posibilities, just a secret for all readers - you might see some more of those guys in the future - not only from me (wink wink ;) ).
I went for Emperor's Children colour scheme, with lot's of flesh parts - and a lot of gore and  blood.
So there we go with the pictures!




























That would be all for now!
Mr_Zinc

1 comment:

  1. I dont like to summarize builds into a few words but this time I have to. Breath taking.

    ReplyDelete