Monday 18 March 2013

A Long Long Story




So.............. I am the last to Introduce myself on this wonderful new Blog. So let's start, I was Born in

STOP !

W.I.P Time!!!

As my first post here, I would like to show you guy a little WIP. I never got the chance to post it up on any forum, unfortunately I was finished with it after a day or two and didn't see a point in posting it anymore. So here I am posting up old but Interesting stuff.




 The first color I used was a Titanium Yellow 
( which looks like a really bright green to me)
Then I airbrushed the softer areas in a Violet and made highlights with a Violet/White mix.
 Then I did a Green wash on the rest of the kit
 Then added some chipping using the sponge technique.
 Then a Vallejo Bronze. 
You can see I switch between brands a lot. 
IMO every color range has some colors that stick out and that I just love to use.
 Then I added a Bronze/Chainmail mix as a highlight to the Bronze

 With the Dead flesh I then outlined the bottom of the chipping.
 The Sepia was used as a Wash for the Bronze.
 And a Black for the horns

 and then some brown highlights for the Horns


And after that everything went Black and when I awoke, I was finished.









Well actually I just got in such a rush that I forgot to take more pictures.


Thanks Guys, I know it's not much but I hope you liked it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Wicked color combo and one of the best Hellbrutes I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, will try to keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete