Wednesday 1 May 2013

Mr Zinc Miniature Madness - Howling Griffons Chaplain



Hello again!

This time I bring you the finished Chaplain in colors of Howling Griffons Chapter.
Few things I want to say first before spaming you with pictures, I don't think I will ever buy finecast for the retail price. Nope. All in all - it's not worth it, I'd say it's arguable if the details are better than plastic/metal. IMO plastic is the best of the three but that's just me.
The other thing is I'm not 100% happy with this fella - and by that I mean freehand - or lack of thereof. I REALLY wanted to paint Howiling Griffons logo but lately I just wasnt painting as much  and becasue of that I decided to not paint the logo at all instead of screwing up the shoulder pad completly. It does make me feel bad and sad. I realized that you have to keep painting in order to feel confident and not only advance but to not "loose" your skills.

Anyways I will let YOU decided if it is any good ;)


























Till the next one! (spoiler alert: SPACE WOLVES!)

1 comment: